Following are the terms and conditions that govern your use of this site (www.simplyeasycleaning.co.uk). These terms and conditions of use constitute a legal agreement between you and SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited. Please read this agreement. If you do not agree, discontinue using the site
Ownership of This Website
This website is owned and operated by SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited. All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (Content), are owned by SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited, its licensor and its content providers. All elements of SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited website, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited or one of its subsidiaries, no portion or element of this website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means and this website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall indemnify SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
This website and its content are provided as is and SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. The functions embodied on , or in the materials of, this website are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error. SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing ,repair or correction due to your use of this website. Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions of Use or elsewhere on this website, or as otherwise required by applicable law, neither SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited nor its directors, employees, licensors, content providers, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, your inability to use, or the performance of this website or the Content whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Contents accuracy, correctness or reliability. You waive any and all claims against SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws UK. Venue for all disputes arising under this Agreement shall lie exclusively in London, UK. Users of this website agree that any and all disputes arising from the use of this website, or the ordering of materials from this website, shall be settled by binding arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in the event that, in the opinion of SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited, such action is necessary or desirable.
For all cleaning services – End of Tenancy Cleaning, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Domestic Cleaning, One off and Deep Cleaning specific Terms & Conditions apply. A member of SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited’s staff will brief the Client over the phone or email the Client the specific Terms and Conditions upon Client’s request before the booking takes place. The Client agrees and is bound to the specific Terms and Conditions of the service requested by placing an order over the phone, email, fax or web site.
- The price of a Service will be as quoted on the SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited Booking page. Prices are subject to change at any time, in which case the SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited Platform will be updated accordingly.
- Prices are based on the specified property size and can depend on factors such as location and any specific requirements.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable .
- We take reasonable care to provide a functioning payment facility at all times, but cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to such payment facility, nor can we guarantee that the facility is virus or error free. We also try to ensure that your payments are processed promptly, but it is often difficult to predict the amount of time needed to complete processing because it is dependent on many factors outside our control, such as delays in the banking system or in card networks. Access to our payment facility may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to provide reasonable notice of any scheduled interruptions and will do what we can to restore the facility as soon as reasonably possible.
Payment by SimplyEasy Cleaning
Agents are responsible for declaring to the Inland Revenue any payments made to them by SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited
Cancelling a Booking
In addition to your other legal rights as a consumer, you have the right to cancel an Order and receive a refund. If you wish to change the details of, or cancel, the Service you have ordered after you have received the Order Confirmation, please contact us immediately.
If you cancel the Order (in whole or in part):
Where the Services are due to take place we will require payment of the sum of £30 by way of an agreed cancellation fee.
Please note that no refund or credit note will be given where a cancellation is attempted when the Services are due to take place within 12 hours of the request to cancel.
No Waiver, Severability
No action of SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited, other than an express written waiver or amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Should any clause of these Terms and Conditions of Use be found unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use prices, information and available contractual license terms featured on this website without notice. These conditions set out the entire agreement SimplyEasy Cleaning Limited and you relating to your use of this website.
Unsatisfactory clean disputes
- After an investigation if it is discovered that our cleaners have missed any areas down to human error, we will send the cleaners back and have 48 hours to do so.
- Any unsatisfactory clean must be reported within 48 hours of the clean happening and if any longer after the clean has been carried out unfortunately we will not be able to send the cleaners back.
- With carpet cleaning we can not guarantee every stain being removed, the carpet clean is carried out using a Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner or similar type of machine.